Hi

Some of you may have come across the web-standards antics of
"WebStandardsMan" on various internet forums and newsgroups.

Just FYI, yes... that's me

I was wondering if there were any comic-book artists, or anyone with a
talent with DC/Marvel style illustration who's prepared to spend some
time working with me on a one-off comic book (distributed on the 'net)
focused on web-standards and the adventures of the fictional character
as he battles the evils of tabular layout and non-semantic-ism.

Any takers? :)

--
-David R