Hi David

> Cool. Did the workshop you attended offer any suggestions on how everyone
> else in the world can obtain the same output on their monitors as you have
> on yours?

The two methods I listed (below) will go a long way towards addressing this.
The Eye-One Display is
very easy to use (check out this link:
<http://www.gretagmacbeth.com/index/products/products_color-mgmt-spec/products_cm-for-creatives/
products_eye-one-display.htm>), and the second point is a simple adjustment in
system prefs.

> > 1. I now calibrate all my monitors (PC and Mac, LCD and CRT) at least
> > once a month using Eye-One
> > Display.
> > 2. I have also changed my Macs to gamma 2.2 (rather than the obsolete
> > 1.8) in line with PCs.
> >
> > These are the two main changes, and have made a big difference. I can
> > now obtain roughly the same
> > output on all monitors.

Sarah :)
--