Hello,

I'm trying to create a modified version of the ThrashBox (original ThrashBox is at: http://www.vertexwerks.com/tests/sidebox/).

My modification is at:
http://www.love2tap.com/test/

Basically, I'm trying to add an image to the header area that can easily be replaced allowing the box to be re-used without changing the underlying CSS.

To do that, I had to change the hooks a bit. My problem is in positioning the text in the header area with respect to the image. In my attempts, I've been able to have the headline align itself to the top or bottom of the image. Really, I'd like to get it close to the top, but not so that it extends out of the main box.

Can anyone make any suggestions?

Thanks.

->Paul Burchfield