Dave Barnett wrote:

> The URL is:  http://www.flinders.edu.au/

> We have tested the page on all available browser/system setups without
> a hitch,  but we periodically receive emails from people complaining
> about “tiny” font sizes.

Due to your style:

        body {font: normal 0.75em/127% ...

I really don't see why you shouldn't expect more complaints. You're
telling everyone that no matter what size they find best, your site
should have text physically sized to 56.25% of their preference. Without
zooming, it's certainly too small for me, regardless of my environment:

        http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/tmp/Images/flinders1.gif
        http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/tmp/Images/flinders2.gif

Your style causes IE shrinkage compounding, explained on:
http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=UsingEms

Since you're using % to set explicit line-height, you'd do well to take
a peek at:      http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/line-height.html
--
"In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you."
                                                Matthew 7:12 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/