    *From:* Carol Doersom <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* wsg@webstandardsgroup.org <mailto:wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
    *Sent:* Wednesday, March 23, 2005 9:12 PM
    *Subject:* [WSG] Who's putting javascript in my code?

    This line of js appears in the head of my site's pages:

<script language='javascript'
src='http://127.0.0.1:1027/js.cgi?pca&r=28253'></script>

    and this following the </html>:

<script language='javascript'>postamble();</script>

    I didn't put them there. They're generating 4 warnings in Tidy and
    keeping my html from validating. They're also appearing in the
    source of every web page I look at--even at this list's
    site--though they don't always result in exactly the same warnings.

    What I did put in my html is: <script type="text/javascript"
    src="script.js"></script>. And I have all my javascript in that file.

    Where are those other 2 lines coming from...and what do they do?

    tia,
    Carol