On Apr 1, 2005 3:58 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My problem is the main content area on the homepage is left
justified in IE, but center aligned in FF and Opera, which is
correct. The following is a snippet from my CSS file, which controls
the main content area:

#container
{position: relative;
 width: 760px;
 margin: 15px auto;
 font: 12px verdana, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;
 text-align: justify;
 line-height: 16pt;
 color: #000;
 padding: 10px;}

body { text-align: center; }

#container {
 margin: 15px auto;
 text-align: justify; /* or text-align left */
}

margin: auto does'nt work in IE.

--
Mvh/Regards