Sigurd Magnusson wrote:

> We just 'soft launched' a new website, http://www.wirelessforum.org.nz,
> so that we can gather a final set of feedback and changes for a Monday
> meeting to see the project finished next week.

By the time I zoom the news items big enough to see in Firefox, half the
page is either overlapping text or hidden text, and with great big bands
of wasted bluespace on either side of the "content". Heights set in px
simply cannot accomodate fonts larger than you're specifying, most of
which are much too small to read at 12px or 13px, roughly 1/3 my default
size.

> As you can see, its quite an improvement over its previous state
> (http://www.wirelessdataforum.org.nz).

At least on this page there isn't huge wasted space on both sides.
--
"Love your neighbor as yourself."                Matthew 22:39 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/