What about users who rely on keyboards but have sight (users with some form
of motor skill or mobility deficiency)?

Visible skip menus can be very important for these users.

A visible skip link allows them to jump over content or navigation
(depending on how the site is set up) and possibly avoid having to tab
numerous times to get to the content they need. A skip link is the first tab
they will hit when they come to a site.

Russ