From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mike Foskett
Sent: April 14, 2005 08:29
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: RE: [WSG] Fixed pixel fontsize -> resizable font size

Hi Hugues,

Do you have an online version demonstrating this technique?

Mike 2k:)2

________
 Mike Foskett
 Web Standards, Accessibility & Testing Consultant  Multimedia Publishing
and Production  British Educational Communications and Technology Agency
(Becta)  Milburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry CV4 7JJ
 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Tel:  02476 416994  Ext 3342 [Tuesday - Thursday]
 Fax: 02476 411410
 www.becta.org.uk
________