On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:45:39 +1000, Richard Czeiger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Been messing around with templates. Standard column stuff, but with content at top in the HTML.
[...]
www.drunkmonkey.com.au/2col.html
www.drunkmonkey.com.au/3col.html
Anyway, thoughts would be appreciated.
Cheers  :o)
Opera7.54u2
Your browser does not appear to support frames. Might be time to get a new one! Why not try FireFox - it's an awesome browser, it's standards compliant and it's free!
Richard
David

--
`I don't even have an e-mail address. I have reached an age where my main purpose is not to receive messages.' --- Umberto Eco, quoted in the New Yorker
http://www.dlaakso.com/