Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone has had much success styling <legend>.

I was picturing being able to do a rounded box in the style of A List Apart's mountaintop corners...

http://www.alistapart.com/articles/mountaintop/

...using the legend for the background top curves and the fieldset for the background bottom curves. However <legend> doesn't seem to play particularly well, e.g. in Firefox it ignores width settings, etc.

So far I've Googled to little avail, so thought I'd ask here if anyone had any ideas/examples/links.

Thanks in advance,

Nick