Mike

Did he make any suggestions asto the features a well designed site map should have?

--
Neerav Bhatt
http://www.bhatt.id.au

Need a Sydney based web standards contractor? You need my services.
Recent projects for Glassonion, Freshweb, Cogentis, Ceneka ...

http://www.bhatt.id.au/blog/ - Ramblings Thoughts
http://bookcrossing.com/referral/neerav

Mike Pepper wrote:
I've mentioned this before, but at an awards bash I attended the (blind)
compere mentioned above and beyond all considerations of accessibility is
the inclusion of a link to the site map page. Many AT (assistive technology)
users have a devil of a job deciphering site content relevance, especially
when arriving new to a site from a search engine. A (well designed) site map
helps enormously.

Cheers,

Mike