On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 07:04:57 +0200, Gunlaug Sørtun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sarah,
Guess it is confusing to many newbies
Newbie David raises hand...
On this page you write:
"IE6 will go into quirks mode if there's anything above the DTD in our source-code. We may put a comment or whatever up there at the top, but I use an ***xml prolog***."
I wish I could remember where I read that even

...and leave the philosophical part to my bug-hunting cat:
<http://www.gunlaug.no/contents/molly_1_06.html>
Lots of fun ahead...

regards
        Georg

--
`I don't even have an e-mail address. I have reached an age where my main purpose is not to receive messages.' --- Umberto Eco, quoted in the New Yorker
http://www.dlaakso.com/