Hi Mike,

Tried it - but it doesn't change.

The documentation of the bug
(http://positioniseverything.net/explorer/threepxtest.html) explains:

"When the IE float model is invoked, the float suddenly has a 3px margin on
the paragraph side, which at least can be killed within the Tan hack either
by a negative 3px margin, or by reducing the existing float margin by 3px."

This sounds like my problem, but I'll be damned if I can fix it! Changing
the margin-left of my column is simply ignored.