Nasty browser business. :)

I am tempted to double up my legend:

<fieldset>
<legend>Login Details</legend>
[...]
</fieldset>

#main legend{display:none}
.title{background-image:url(images/fieldset_small_bg.jpg);
background-repeat:no-repeat;}

This way I get valid HTML (legend inside fieldset) as well as having a title
to position and style however I want. But if somebody views this page
without css they will be wondering what the hell I was thinking. And it's
not really in the idea of web standards...