On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:24:28 +0100, Thierry Koblentz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

onClick="javascript:openNewWindow(this.href); return false;"
title="opens in new window">Help</a>

As a side note: using "_blank" as the value of the target attribute is not a good idea unless the designer wants a *new* window

And what about what _user_ wants?

For me there is nothing more annoying that page with links to screenshots or faq entries that all stubbornly open in the same window and don't let me see more than one of them at once.

--
regards, Kornel Lesiński