Hi I am sure many people have encountered similar problem with float in IE,
here I am, fighting with it in the last three hours still can't get it fix.
My problem also that I can't tell whether it's double float margin bug or
something else.

http://clients.lotusseeds.com/menus_1_new.html
http://clients.lotusseeds.com/css/menus.css

In the menu items,  price should be the same line as the menu description.

Example:

--> Roasted Pork Shoulder
With Blue Cheese Aioli, Spinach, Caramelized Onion and       $6.50
Tomato (Ciabatta Bread)

--> The Other Club
With Blue Cheese Aioli, Spinach, Caramelized Onion and       $6.50

In IE, it goes like this

--> Roasted Pork Shoulder
With Blue Cheese Aioli, Spinach, Caramelized Onion and
Tomato (Ciabatta Bread)

--> The Other Club                                                    $6.50
With Blue Cheese Aioli, Spinach, Caramelized Onion and

The price in the first item drops to second, makes it looks like the price
stay at the same line as the item name.

My code looks like this:

   div.itemSpec li.desc {
    float: left;