> Kvnmcwebn wrote:
> What ie windows 6 bug creates relics like the ones at the
> bottom of the boxes in the central column of this page?
> http://mcmonagle.biz/OTI/INDEX3.HTM

> I built these "ad boxes" ( the ones with the radisson logo
> in the central column) using the ala custom corners method.

Adding position:relative to div.ArticleFooter appears to fix it here

This is from the ALA article:

Our first attempt unleashed a cavalcade of calamities in IE6/Win,
triggering bugs affecting z-index stacking level of our elements. Entire
elements disappeared; margins acted like children kept up long past
their bedtime. It was a mess. Then we learned that a simple
position:relative and a well positioned <br /> could fix everything.
View the source in Step 6 for further investigation.
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/customcorners/

Reagrds
Jason