Neerav wrote:

> Does the main idea in the article "Sane CSS Sizes" by Owen Briggs:

> "Anyhow, I played about and found you can make a nice ems stylesheet
> with P text at 1.0 em, and then downsize the whole thing by selecting
> size in BODY with %, like 76%. It's simple, easy to change, and works
> for everything. Score 1 for late nights and coffee. Enjoy."

> quoted from
> http://www.thenoodleincident.com/tutorials/typography/index.html still
> work across all the main browsers considering it was written 2 years ago?

Pretty much. Additional info on
http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=UsingEms

What's nice about it is that it is the friendliest method for your
visitors short of actually using *their* preferred (default) size. A
user stylesheet using one single rule generally performs a complete fix
on sites undersized this way.
--
"Love your neighbor as yourself."                Matthew 22:39 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/defaultsize.html