Hi Everyone,

I'm newer to CSS then I'd like to admit, but I was wondering if it is possible to create a layout that consists of three content areas (Think about a 3-column layout turned 90 degrees).

Top Section:
- fixed height ~36px

Middle Section:
- variable height
- overflowed to allow verticle scrolling
(think about this displaying some reference text that a user needs to read and scroll through)

Bottom Section:
- fixed height 125px
- overflowed to allow for scrolling (although probably not needed)
(think about this diplaying a question with possible answers that is in regards to the text that is displayed above)

I know this is a strange question, but I want to avoid using a frame here. Thanks in advance for any help...

--
Peter J. Farrell :: Maestro Publishing

blog    :: http://blog.maestropublishing.com
email   :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Create boilerplate beans!
Check out the Mach-II Bean Creator - free download.
http://blog.maestropublishing.com/mach-ii_beaner.htm

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.