That worked great, thanks a lot, damn IE! :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Andrew Hawthorne
Sent: 05 May 2005 19:40
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] IE CSS Gap Problem? Anybody have a solution?

try this out,

Add this:  #btmain a { text-indent:-9000px; text-decoration:none; } and
remove this: span { display:none; } you can remove the spans from your
markup as well.

This works in IE6, Moz, and FF.

The problem is the span rule. Why? IE is crazy... ;) You can see this by
commenting the span rule and refreshing the page.
The mystery margins are gone!

Andrew