On 14 May 2005, at 7:02 am, Lily Miu wrote:

First is to print a friendly version, I added print.css which should hide
the picture and footer.
But it worked only on IE (i am using 6) and I tested it with Firefox, Opera
and NN, all of them were not working.
[...]

Here's the link to the page.
http://www.myriadcolor.net/resume.html
http://www.myriadcolor.net/resume.css
http://www.myriadcolor.net/print.css

Both your stylesheets have a title, which makes them 'preferred stylesheets'. But those titles are different and mutually exclusive, as you can only have one 'preferred stylesheet'.

Two solutions:
1/ delete the title form the print stylesheet.
2/ give both stylesheets the same title
(And IE doesn't support the title attribute for stylesheets).

Philippe
---/---
Philippe Wittenbergh
now live : <http://emps.l-c-n.com/>