On 5/17/05, Peter J. Farrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > One word:
> > pink?
> >
> Sorry, I'm outta line...(although it definitely was striking)...

Heh, no, no problem. It's our brand colour and has proven impossible
to get rid of :)

> Run your code through tidy and the W3 validators (jigsaw and the
> validator)...and fix some errors.  A lot of them in your urls because &
> is used instead of the entity reference &amp; which xhtml requires.

Aye, I'm aware of those - I'm looking in to methods of getting the cms
to auto-replace them.
There are a a couple of other errors (extra </a>)  that seem to be due
to the templating system rather than the templates themselves.

> I would prefer to see something like - for you time selection - it's
> easier to comprehend.
> Midnight-Noon
> Noon-Six
> Six-Midnight

What about just Morning, Afternoon, Evening?

--
Tom Hamshere