G'day

IE6 comes with Flash player pre-installed.
I can't say for sure, but my feeling is that it's all versions.

Although I don't see how the user base of a particular product is standards related, here's some info that might help.

I have just (today) installed (OEM) Windows 2003 Small Business Server on a new machine. It has IE6 but it does not have Flash.

Perhaps some other versions do have it, but don't assume that the visitor's computer has any plug-ins installed. Some, perhaps many, won't.

If you're going to use proprietary tools/plug-ins, at least provide a fall-back mechanism, so your site doesn't fail accessibility standards/guidelines.

Regards
--
Bert Doorn, Better Web Design
http://www.betterwebdesign.com.au/