Nothing 'wrong' with that I don't think. I think that the street
address should probably only be contained within a single <dd>, though
(since it is a single entity). Lines could be broken with <br /> as
appropraite.

I think it would then be appropraite to wrap the inner text of each
<dd> with an <address> too, so you have:

        <dl>
         <dt>CAMELFORD OFFICE:</dt>
         <dd>20 Market Place<br />
     <dd>Camelford<br />
         <dd>Cornwall</dd>
         <dd>PL32 9PD</dd>
         <dd>TEL 01840 212938</dd>
         <dd>FAX 01840 213596</dd>
       </dl>

The WHATWG Web Apps draft has an expanded definition for <address>
which seems to be semantically identical to the existing HTML4 spec,
but provides a more verbose explaination:
http://whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#the-address

http://www.ben-ward.co.uk