Since you helped me, I'll help you.

For just a split second, I see a "broken image" icon in the upper left corner of the area with the Flash (using WinXP Pro SP2 with IE6 on a cable connection), then the Flash loads fine. Same with the credits page. I think the first time someone loads this, that's what happens, but it's only a split second, then the flash loads. Probably the file takes just that wee extra time to load and IE likes to wait till it's "all there" before it runs the Flash.

Leslie Riggs

I'm confused as to what is happening here.  Will someone please try the
opening page of www.kernowimages.co.uk , confirm that it works in IE, and
save my sanity?  For me it works in WinXP running IE5.5 and 6, as well as
FF1, Opera 8.

If you have time, you could check the 'credits' page as well. That works
too. (well, it does here :-)

So what is happening?

Duh.

Bob McClelland,