subtitle: I blew it!

OK, small change to the June Brisbane Meeting - its the 14th, not the
7th! Venue and details unchanged - I just got the date wrong. Oops!

(How I ever thought the 2nd tuesday in the month could be the 7th, I
don't know. I'll blame it on lack of sleep and excessive stress. :( )

So, please let us know if this affects your attendance plans, and if
you are planning to attend and haven't yet, please do RSVP, or we might
run out of pizza (oh, the horror!)

Repeat: the next Brisbane WSG meeting is on Tuesday, June 14.

warmly,
Lea
--
Lea de Groot