Yeah, the typo was from a fast typist... ;)

I think Rowan's solution will just have to do. I do make a point to specify to users that it's highly recommended they use a 'modern' browser - complete with a link to Firefox. So, I think that will just have to cover this problem well enough...

Thanks for the tip...v