checked it and  w3c css validator didn't complain?
 once i changed "test-align" to "text-align"

with regards

Steven Faulkner
Web Accessibility Consultant
National Information & Library Service (NILS)
454 Glenferrie Road
Kooyong Victoria 3144
Phone: (613) 9864 9281
Fax: (613) 9864 9210
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

National Information Library Service
A subsidiary of RBS.RVIB.VAF Ltd.

|         |           Bruce Gilbert    |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           om>              |
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           group.org        |
|         |           27/05/2005 12:25 |
|         |           wsg              |

  |       To:       wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
                                                  |
  |       cc:
                                                  |
  |       Subject:  [WSG] why doesn't this validate with w3c.org and what to do
about it                                          |

I have some comments within my CSS to let me or anyone else know what
is controlling what

eg:
/*aligns list in middle of page*/
p.middle{test-align:center}

validation doesn't like this.....is there a fix? or should I just ignore???

TIA

--
::Bruce::