My bad, it was early this morning, i was a little hung
over!!
It was in relation to the deepbrowser that some one posted
about, they wanted to know if it was just a wrapper for IE.
The website advertises the fact that there browser is IE
compliant.
I was under the impression that IE compliance meant that it
was as buggy and bad at rendering HTML.
The fact that the subject line was missing is pure user
error. For that i can only apologise.

> > Shaun Johnson
>
> > "IE Compliant" <--- Why would u advertise that!?!?!
> > Weird
>
> Aeh...so, what's this in relation to? A proper subject
> line, or maybe even a bit of context, would help...
>
> Without any further information, assuming this is a thread
> starter rather than a reply to some previous conversation,
> I'd say: you advertise it (for a certain CSS technique or
> whatever) to signify that it will actually work in the
> dominant, most commonly used browser, and it's not
> something that only the enlightened elite will be able to
> use/appreciate...?
>
> Patrick
> ________________________________
> Patrick H. Lauke
> Webmaster / University of Salford
> http://www.salford.ac.uk

> ============   This email has been scanned for Virus
> infection by messagelabs.com

Shaun Johnson
IT Technician
Waddesdon CE School
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email has been sent from the Buckinghamshire LEA system if you have
 cause for complaint regarding the content of this email please contact
                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]