Chris wrote:

>  Has any knowledgeable soul read: Web Standards Design Guide
>  (Internet Series)

No and I am not racing out to order it either.

I am slowly reading Kevin Ruse's previous book in that series - XML for Web
Designers Using Macromedia Studio MX 2004 and while I learning a bit about XML
(an area I completely lack knowledge), the HTML and CSS in that book makes me
cringe. The HTML is basic and uses table for everything and the CSS is fairly
primitive.  It was like the code I wrote four or more years ago.  Seeing that
book was published in April 2004, I find it difficult to believe that Kevin
Ruse has learnt enough in the year between books, to create a book on Web
Standards that would interest me.

This email is from the Department of Consumer and Employment Protection and any
information or attachments to it may be confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please reply mail to the sender informing them of the error
and delete all copies from your computer system, including attachments and your
reply email. As the information is confidential you must not disclose, copy or
use it in any manner.