pixeldiva wrote:
>> You mean even if images are disabled?
>> That's true with some browsers, but not all. I believe FF and Safari
>> do not show the alt attribute value at all when images are disabled.
>> And in MSIE, this value is not displayed in relation to the user's
>> settings regarding text-size.
>
> They do, they just don't show alt text pop up as a tooltip (because it
> was never meant to be implemented this way).

Who's talking about tooltip? :-)
If I disable images in FF and Safari I do not get anything. Do you?
Regarding MSIE, what I meant is that the alt attribute value does not match
the text-size in relation to the heading.
And I'm not even talking about people using their own styles sheet, that
could include:
img {display:none}
What do you think these people would get?

Thierry | http://www.TJKDesign.com