Hi,

Also some issues with the navigation sliding of the "plate" in Safari 2.0.

G/L
On Jun 2, 2005, at 10:18 AM, Jeff wrote:

Hello to All,

I have a slight issue that is driving me batty. I am unable to get my flash/shockwave file to behave in FireFox. In FF, the flash file lays on top of the footer, but in IE, it stays where it is suppose to be.

Here is the url to the work in progress, which works well for IE.

http://www.kustom.com/Kustom2005/index.htm

Any solutions that help me better understand the slight differences and how to overcome them in the future will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jeff D. Reid

MIS Dept.
HHI Music