From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 09 June 2005 05:30
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: RE: [WSG] WSG Meetings for "the rest of us"

Hey don't forget us folks up in Darwin, we may be in Australia but we
are
still miles away!   A webcast or streaming video would be great.

Cheers

Helen Rysavy
Web Designer
Teaching & Learning Development Group
Charles Darwin University, Northern Territory 0909
Tel: 8946 7779 Mobile: 0403 290 842
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
CRICOS Provider No: 00300K

                      "Adam Burmister

                      (DSL AK)"                  To:
<wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                      acom.co.nz>                Subject:  RE: [WSG] WSG
Meetings for "the rest of us"
                      Sent by:

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      sgroup.org

                      09/06/2005 12:54 PM

                      Please respond to

                      wsg

Somebody should webcast the live event.

I'd love to attend in person, but I'm stuck in Auckland :( (Damn cold
too)!

Adam