Hi, Can you point me to sites that passed Priority 1, 2 and 3 for the
accessibility. The more I learn the Accessibility, the more I feel it's
unreachable and that the W3C guidelines live in the dream-land.

I feel I am doing my very best to implement (not sure if I use the right
word) the Accessibility, but the more I learn the Accessibility, the more
frustration I get because no matter how much effort I put, there will always
have something missed out that priority 3 won't get passed. Personally I can
live with it, but today there is this new project I was pitching, the
potential client was specifically looking for someone who has good knowledge
of accessibility and require the sites that designer have done passed W3C
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines - to be honest I don't quite believe he
knows the accessibility well enough to have such requirement. He ran the
URLs of the sites I did on Watchfire Bobby and sort of concluded that I am
not competent for the job because they did not passed Priority 3.

I guess my frustration here is: now that Accessibility is getting it's name
out thanks to Web Standards Groups alike lists, we are facing some clients
that heard about it but not know good enough to know they should not judge'
ones work based on the Watchfire Bobby' test result.

I guess I can write a lengthy email explain that not even happycog.com
passes the Priority 1, 2 and 3 and the wsg' site only passed priority 1, but
I am not here for sarcasm.

Regards,
tee