http://mouseriders.dk/

I would be glad if you could help me with the following...

On OS9 Mac/IE 5 I have a "background painting bug" in the list menus on the right. I've read a ton of articles and none of them seems to apply to my problem (they way I read them anyway). So if anyone has an idea I would love to hear about it.

I'm using Thierry Koblentz (tjkdesign.com) TIP for the headings. What do you think of this solution compared to other images replacements techniques? I like it a lot.

I would be happy for a sitecheck in general regarding DL time, accessibility etc. (Is the access keys too much?)

Thank you very much
Kim