Hello!

Since turning JS off in IE also affects HTC-behaviors, I needed a fix for the logotype on this site, as it covers some content when the transparancy fails:
http://www.opalen.info/
(I'm using .htc for the logotype, the background of the content is a simple GIF image.)

What I wanted to change was the layering of the elements, putting the logotype behind the content instead of in front.

This is what I did (in a CSS-file sent to IE thru conditional comments):

#content
{
   position: relative;
   z-index: 10;
}
#logotype
{
   position: relative;
   z-index: 5;
}
#logotype
{
   z-index: expression(20);
}

The number in the expression() will only be used when JS is turned on.

Even better would be to swap the image for IE. Any idea of how I could do this from the CSS? (And I do want the logotype to be a img in the HTML.)

/Anders