*Huge* fan as I am of definition lists, I fear this may be taking it just that little bit too far. ;) Chris is, after all, marking up a list title. A definition title and its subsequent definition suggests a much tighter and narrow scope than a general title gives.

Whoops, here comes the massive and earnest discussion after all...

Iain

Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
Chris W. Parker wrote:

<ul>
 <li>It's big</li>
 <li>It's heavy</li>
 <li>It's wood</li>
</ul>

At the risk of sparking another cry of outrage and subsequent discussions, you could use the (badly defined) definition list construct instead:

<dl>
  <dt>Features:</dt>
  <dd>It's big</dd>
  <dd>It's heavy</dd>