On 18 Jun 2005, at 3:17 pm, tee wrote:

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/unix_open_source/lynx.html

Works absolutely fine for me. Even cleared my cache and clicked the link
again...so the site is definitely still there.

Yes, the URL (apple's site) above is working, but not the download link
(ftp://ftp.osxgnu.org/pub/Networking/Lynx-2.8.6-10.2-10.4.dmg.sit) the url
provided.

The osxgnu.org site is either down or having some problems, I can't access it. Download mirrors should be available from dev.osxgnu.org, but I can't access it either.

If you really want it, Lynx (2.8.4) is available through Fink (package manager).
<http://fink.sourceforge.net/index.php>

Philippe
---
Philippe Wittenbergh