Good morning Mike,

I must respectfully disagree. I'm looking at my client site in FF, Opera,
Mozilla and Netscape as I compose this reply, and the page is left-aligned
using "margin:0 auto" in the body rule only.

However, it center-aligns the page when placing the "margin:0 auto" in a
container div.

body
{text-align: center;
 background: #ccc;}

#container
{margin: 0 auto;
 width: 760px;
 font: normal 12px verdana, arial, sans-serif;
 background: #fff;}

Respectfully yours,
Mario