Marcello Cerruti wrote:
I have the same strange problem that you can see on this Apple site  page:
http://guide.apple.com/index.lasso
If you look at the left side column with IE (Mac) or Firefox (Mac) the font is different from the one that you can see on Safari, iCab, OmniWeb, Opera, and on all the Windows browsers as well.

Not having a Mac, I can't test this, but: could it not just be the fact that (stab in the dark) Safari and co use a better font smoothing algorithm than FF and IE?

--
Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com