Hi all,

I've just inspected my site in IE 5.0 for the first time since development last
year.
I was amazed to see errors creeping in, even though it's valid (X)HTML.

The right-hand column has divs which do not display in IE v5.0 on a PC unless
hovered over.
They disappear again if scrolled out of the window.
IE 5.2, on a Mac, displays correctly.

Does anyone know why this happens and perhaps suggest a fix?

http://www.websemantics.co.uk/

This error has made me re-evaluate my testing procedures.
Until now I have used "multiple IE" on one machine.
Now I'm a little concerned that it may not be good enough and need to revert to
using virtual PC.

How does everyone else test IE v5.0?
Virtual PC, Separate PC, or Multiple IE?

And are you satisfied with the results obtained?

mike 2k:)2

<marquee><blink>
   e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   site: http://www.webSemantics.co.uk