I'm so sorry... Evidently I referenced the wrong book in my previous message.... I was too tired and I simply copied the first two of my amazon shopping cart. The books I meant are the below mentioned. Thank you, Chris.

Roberto Gorjão wrote:

Hi all,

I hope this question isn’t off topic…

I’ve discovered two quite recent books about JavaScript with a special emphasis on advanced event handling with DOM Level 2 and its use both for separating behaviours from markup and building dynamic web applications using remote scripting techniques / AJAX. I was wondering if someone had already seen/read them and could provide a quick commentary, namely about which one would be preferable (if any) or if acquiring both would be a good choice for complementarity…

The books are:

*DHTML Utopia Modern Web Design Using JavaScript & DOM* - Stuart Langridge

Professional JavaScript for Web Developers - Nicholas C. Zakas

Thanks!

Roberto