> The rows and cols attributes - mandatory for any textarea
> element - defines the *VISIBLE* height and width of the
> element. So why are they in the mark-up? I've googled long
> and hard and haven't found anything to the contrary. Surely
> these attributes should be defined in the CSS.
>
> Any thoughts?
I declare the height/width of textareas in CSS and don't use cols/rows in
the markup. I haven't come across any problems in [ limited ] testing so
far.

Regards

Scott Swabey
General Manager

Lafinboy Productions
:: website design :: website development :: graphic design

e  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
t   +61 (0)415 193 126
w  www.lafinboy.com