Thanks for the link Prabhath.

I learned a few things from this tutorial http://www.brainjar.com/css/ positioning I found via Positioniseverything.net. I'm still stuck with IE (Mac) problems though. Could someone at tell me if the display problems in IE are a result of an IE bug or my CSS? Again, my site looks perfect on the latest versions of Mozilla and Safari for the Mac.

Thanks!

Kara