Hello,

I'm trying to find out if there are any resources on AJAX and accesibility.
It seems to me that if I would employ AJAX technologies on my site to enable a
richer application experience, I would still need to code for non-JavaScript
useragents . I also think that with screenreaders, lots of AJAX tricks would be
hard to parse, even if such a reader would have JavaScript.

Do these things hold true, and are there other things that I need to take into
account?

regards,

Maarten Stolte