Hi Ted & [EMAIL PROTECTED],

Just trawling through list emails & this seems to have had no replies so my 2p:

I'm sure I remember Jeremy Keith  (http://adactio.com/) proposing a
central archive of modern JS scripts but can't quite find it right now
... try starting from e.g.
http://adactio.com/journal/search.php?query=dom+scripting
(he told the @media audience that "DOM Scripting" is the way to throw
off the DHTML bad vibes...)

A few JS gurus met up after @media & PPK's site seems to be a good
starting point for ensuing discussion:
http://www.quirksmode.org/blog/archives/2005/06/you_shouldve_be_1.html

Googling for "ajax dom scripting" throws up loads, including:
http://www.andybudd.com/links/javascript_and_the_dom/index.php
and a mention of the Sitepoint book "DHTML Utopia: Modern Web Design
Using JavaScript & DOM".

HTH,
          James