I've had this problem before.

It involves a 0-height object not clearing.  There needs to some
dimension to an object that clears another.
I've uploaded a copy to my site for you to check out.

I've modified the page to be valid XHTML 1.0 Strict, given your doctype.

The changes are commented, but I've changed the clearing object to be a
div and I've given it some dimension.
Changed CSS: .clear{ clear: both;height:1px;}

http://www.hopkinsprogramming.net/wsg_fx_ent/index.htm

Hope it helps!

--Zachary

jackie reid wrote:

Hi List
I dont understand whats going on here at all. http://www.fxenterprises.com.au/index.htm the white wrapper div is just not containing the content. Or rather sometimes it is and sometimes its not. when you first go into the site the wrapper doesnt stretch, if you use the navigation and move to another page it seems ok. but when you refresh the screen whompa... its the amazing disappearing wrapper thing again. Please shed light on the subject if you can. Thanks again list. Jackie

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.hopkinsprogramming.net