A 10 second look without assumptions would show it is neither hype NOR a
plugin.
It runs on the server and does what it says it does.
Main point being, there are programs that add audio and video without having
to do complex code or have visitors download or start a separate
application. Perhaps that is too easy and simple.

Bruce Prochnau
BKDesign Solutions