Hmm... According to winehq.org, WINE should run IE. I don't have
Windows install anymore, so I haven't been able to check it. Instead I
lent my father's machine when checking the pages in IE. But in most
cases IE doesn't bother me, but when I need to see it in IE, I have to
lent a Windows machine.

But yes, I am quite sure WINE should be able to do it. You can always
get the newest version from winehq.org, or download it through one of
the major distros' package system:

Debian/Ubuntu:
# apt-get install wine

Gentoo:
# emerge wine

SuSE:
# yast wine

I don't know about Red Hat/Fedora Core, since I've never really tried
those. But downloading it off the site for it would be my first go.